39M AERO® Semi-Custom Central Station Air Handler
Central Station Air Handler
1,500 to 60,500 Nominal Cfm
39MN - Indoor
39MW - Outdoor
Carrier’s Aero 39M air handlers provide advanced technology and custom features in a streamlined, easy to install package. Indoor and outdoor units are available to handle a wide variety of applications. Units can be equipped with HEPA filters, stainless steel sloped drain pans, Agion® antimicrobial coating and other options. The 39M unit’s double-wall casing allows panels to be easily cleaned without damaging the insulation inside. Available fan options include forward-curved, airfoil, and plenum fans for extra quiet operation. Factory-installed controls maintain airflow and ventilation requirements while helping to prevent coil freeze-up, excessive humidity and poor indoor air quality (IAQ). Carrier’s AHUBuilder® software makes selecting and optimizing the 39M air handler easy.
- All units are shrink wrapped for complete protection while in transit
- Maximum deflection ratio of L/240 at 8 in. wg.
- Casing air leakage rate less than 1% at 8 in. wg. of unit nominal airflow
- Doublewall panel construction, insulation is sealed between the inner and outer panels
- Thermal break casing construction
- Optional factory mounted controls
- Chilled water, hot water, direct expansion (DX), electric and steam coils
- Tubular indirect fired gas furnace option with a minimum of 10:1 turndown
- Ultraviolet band C (UV-C) germicidal lamps
- Multiple filtration from pleated MERV 8 to HEPA filters
- Energy recovery ventilator (ERV) sections
- Multiple fan options
- Humidifiers for precise indoor climate conditioning
- Internal and external face and bypass damper sections
- Optional 18 gauge exterior and/or interior skin
- Standard insulated, fully drainable, sloped drain pans in galvanized or stainless steel
- Optional prepainted and/or galvanized unit exterior
- Optional aluminum diamond treadplate floors
- All service may be performed through large, removable or hinged with lockable handle panels
- Marine lights and viewports for interior component inspection
- Units may be mounted in ceilings, closets, attics, etc.
- Variable frequency drives are programmed and started up at the factory
- Casing can be broken-down to individual panels and frame members
|Size||Nominal Airflow* (Cfm)||Dimensions (in)**|
*Airflow is based upon 500ft/min face velocity.
**Airway length is dependent upon selected components. Check the product catalog for individual airway length of components.
***Unit height includes 6-in. base rail on an indoor unit. Other base rail height options are available.
- Filter options from MERV 8 flat filters to face loaded HEPA filters
- Water coils
- Refrigerant coils
- Steam coils
- Electrical heat
- Tubular indirect fired gas furnaces
- Sound attenuators
- Energy recovery ventilator wheel (ERV) sections
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||1||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||1.0000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||1.0000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||1.0000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||1.0000|