Preferred™ 16 SEER, Single Stage, Heat Pump Condenser, 208/1
Bryant’s 226C Heat Pump provides a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 226C has been designed utilizing Bryant’s non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant. This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the AHRI Directory for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• 14.0 - 16.0 SEER/11.5 - 13.0 EER/8.2 - 9.0 HSPF.
• Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system.
• Indoor air quality accessories available.
• Sound level as low as 67 dBA.
• System supports Thermidistat™ or standard thermostat controls.
• Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
• Front-seating service valves.
• Scroll compressor.
• Internal pressure relief valve.
• Internal thermal overload.
• High pressure switch.
• Loss of charge switch.
• Filter drier.
• Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection package:
• Solid, Durable sheet metal construction.
• Steel louver coil guard.
• Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint.
• Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information).
• Low ambient cooling (down to -10°F / -23°C ) with approved low ambient accessory kits.