Preferred™ 16 SEER, Two Stage, Heat Pump Condenser, 208/1
Bryant’s 226A Heat Pumps with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 226A has been designed utilizing Bryant’s Puron refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows consumers to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer. This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• 13.7 - 17.2 SEER/11.2 - 13.5 EER/8.0 - 9.5 HSPF.
• Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system.
• Indoor air quality accessories available.
• Sound level as low as 70 dBA.
• System supports Thermidistat™ or standard 2-stage thermostat controls.
• Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
• Front-seating service valves.
• 2-stage scroll compressor.
• Internal pressure relief valve.
• Internal thermal overload.
• High pressure switch.
• Loss of charge switch.
• Filter drier.
• Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
DuraGuard Plus™ protection package:
• Solid, Durable sheet metal construction.
• Steel louver coil guard.
• Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint.
• Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
• Low ambient cooling (down to 0°F / -17.8°C ) with approved low ambient accessory kits.