Performance™ 96% AFUE, Two Stage, Variable Speed, Gas Furnace (FER). 115/1
The 59TP6B Multipoise Variable-Speed Condensing Gas Furnace features the two-stage Performance™ System. The Comfort Heat® technology two-stage gas valve is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the variable-speed ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 96.5% AFUE, the Performance™ Series two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to standard gas furnaces. This Performance Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in nine model sizes. The 59TP6B can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. All sizes are design certified in Canada. This furnace is not designed for use in recreation vehicles, manufactured (mobile) homes or out doors.
• Variable-speed, constant-torque ECM blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
• Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
• Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
• Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
• Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
• Adjustable blower speed for heating, cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
• ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
• 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
• Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
• Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
• Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
• Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
• Convertible to propane with gas conversion accessory kit.
• Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
• 5 ton sizes (sizes 080V21-20, 100V21-20) allow 15 Amp breaker with accessory (order separately).
• Twinning capable with accessory kit (sizes 060V17-14, 080V17-16, 080V21-20, 100V21-20, and 120V24-22).
• All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.1 criteria for gas furnaces: 95.0%+ AFUE.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
• All sizes can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement