Payne 92% AFUE, Single Stage, Fixed Speed Gas Furnace, 115/1
The PG92ESA Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace features single--stage gas valve and ECM blower motor. This furnace provides electrical efficiency with a fixed--speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 92.1%, the single--stage gas furnace provides added savings over standard, non-condensing gas furnaces. This Gas Furnace features 4--way multipoise installation flexibility and is available in eight model sizes. The PG92ESA can be vented for direct vent/two--pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single—pipe applications. Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement. All sizes are design certified in Canada. All sizes are design certified for use in Manufactured Housing (Mobile Home) applications when used with factory--approved MH accessory kit.
- Fixed--speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation
- Single--speed inducer motor, and single--stage gas valve
- Silicon Nitride Robust Hot Surface Igniter.
- Adjustable blower speed for heating and cooling.
- Aluminized--steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless--steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- 4--way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow for 12 different venting options, including optional venting through--the- cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Factory--configured ready for upflow applications.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Direct--vent/sealed combustion, single--pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit.
- Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STARR South regional standards.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
- All sizes meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement