Payne 80% AFUE Ultra-Low NOx (SCAQMD/SJVAPCD Compliant) Gas Furnace, Single Stage, Fixed Speed, 115/1
80% ULTRA LOW NOx GAS FURNACE
The PG80ESUA 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer features not found in other single-stage 80% gas furnaces. These models meet the nitrogen oxides (NOx) emission limit of 14 nanograms/joule for the South Coast Air Quality Management
District and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District in California.
The gas furnace control system provides fault code storage in the event of power outages. Applications are easy with 4-way
multipoise design, 6 different venting options, and a design for easy service access.
• 80% AFUE.
• 40K, 60K, 80K, 100K Btu/h capacities.
• Ultra-low NOx emissions - PG80ESUA meets the nitrogen oxides (NOx) emission limit of 14 nanograms/joule for the South Coast Air Quality Management District and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District in California.
• Single-stage gas valve.
• Fixed-Speeds, Constant Torque (FCT) tapped ECM blower motor.
• Pre-mix burner with pilot free, hot surface ignition.
• Variable speed inducer motor.
• Stainless steel, tubular heat exchanger.
• Pre-mix burner with variable speed inducer.
• Insulated blower compartment for quiet operation, and inner door for tighter sealing.
• Draft Safeguard switch designed to ensure proper furnace venting.
• Dual Fuel compatible.
Design and Installation
• Approved for installations up to 5,400 feet
• Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
• Factory shipped for natural gas, not convertible to propane
• Four-position furnace: Upflow, Horizontal Right, Horizontal Left, Downflow (with 6 different vent options)
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.