Legacy™ 15 SEER, Single Stage, Heat Pump Condenser, 208/1
Bryant 215B Heat Pumps with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 215B has been designed utilizing Bryant’s non-ozone depleting Puron refrigerant. This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the AHRI directory for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
Features / Benefits
• 14.0 - 16.0 SEER/ 11.0 - 13.0 EER / 8.2 - 9.0 HSPF.
• Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system.
• Indoor air quality accessories available.
• Sound level as low as 69 dBA.
• Sound levels as low as 68 dBA with accessory sound blanket.
• System supports Thermidistat or standard thermostat controls.
• Non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• Scroll compressor.
• Internal pressure relief valve.
• Internal thermal overload.
• Loss of charge switch.
• Filter drier.
• Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
DuraGuard™ protection package:
• Solid, durable sheet metal construction.
• Dense wire coil guard standard.
• Baked-on powder paint .
• Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information).
• Low ambient cooling (down to -10°F/-23°C) with accessory kit.