Legacy™ 14 SEER, Single Stage, Heat Pump Condenser, 208/1
Bryant 214DNA Heat Pumps with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 214DNA has been designed utilizing Bryant’s non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• 14 SEER / 11.5 - 11.7 EER / 8.2 HSPF.
• Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system.
• Indoor air quality accessories available.
• Sound level as low as 69 dBA.
• Sound levels as low as 68 dBA with accessory sound blanket.
• System supports Housewise™ or standard thermostat controls.
• Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
• Scroll compressor.
• Internal pressure relief valve.
• Internal thermal overload.
• High pressure switch.
• Loss of charge switch.
• Filter drier.
• Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
DuraGuard™ protection package:
• Solid, durable sheet metal construction.
• Dense wire coil guard.
• Baked-on powder paint.
• Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information).
• Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit.