Legacy™ 96% AFUE, Single Stage, Fixed Speed, Gas Furnace (FER), 115/1
The 915SB Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace features the single-stage Legacy™ System. The fixed-speed, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor is at the heart of the electrical efficiency provided by this furnace. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of up to 96.2% AFUE, this furnace provides added savings over standard gas furnaces. The Legacy™ Gas Furnace features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eleven model sizes. All sizes except the 26,000 BTUH model can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. The 26,000 BTUH model can use the same 2-pipe venting system using outside air for combustion, but is not considered direct-vent. A Bryant Legacy Control and Legacy Air Conditioner or Heat Pump, can be used to form a complete Legacy Line System. All sizes are design certified in Canada. Specific sizes are design certified for use in Manufactured Housing (Mobile Home) applications when used with factory-approved MH accessory kit.
• Fixed-speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation.
• Single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
• Silicon Nitride PerfectLight™ Hot Surface Igniter.
• Adjustable blower speed for heating and cooling.
• Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
• Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
• 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the cabinet downflow venting capability.
• Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
• Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
• Two-pipe venting, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
• Approved for Twinning applications with accessory kit (42060E17, 048080E17, 060080E21, 60100E21, 66120E24, 66140E24 models, only).
• Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit. (30040E14 through 66120E24 models only).
• Convertible to propane with gas conversion accessory kit.
• All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.1 criteria for gas furnaces: 95%+ AFUE.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
• All sizes can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement.