Legacy™ 92% AFUE, Single Stage, Fixed Speed, Gas Furnace (FER), 115/1
The 912SD Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace features a single-stage gas valve and ECM blower motor. The fixed- speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor is at the heart of the electrical efficiency provided by this furnace. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 92.1%, the Legacy™ single-stage gas furnace provides added savings over standard, non-condensing gas furnaces. This Legacy Gas Furnace features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in nine model sizes. The 912SD can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. A Bryant Legacy thermostat and Legacy Air Conditioner or Heat Pump, can be used to form a complete Legacy Series System. All sizes are design certified in Canada. All sizes are design certified for use in Manufactured Housing (Mobile Home) applications when used with factory-approved MH accessory kit.
• Fixed-speeds, constant torque (FCT) ECM blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation.
• Single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
• Silicon Nitride PerfectLight™ Hot Surface Igniter.
• Adjustable blower speed for heating and cooling.
• Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
• Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
• 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow for 12 different venting options, including optional venting through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
• Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
• Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
• Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
• Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit.
• Convertible to propane with gas conversion accessory kit.
• All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® South regional standards.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
• All sizes can be installed in California air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions limit.