Legacy™ 13 SEER Single-Stage Air Conditioner, 208/1
Bryant’s 116B Air Conditioners with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 116B has been designed utilizing Bryant’s non-ozone depleting Puron refrigerant. This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• 14 - 16.5 SEER/11.5 - 13.5 EER.
• Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system.
• Indoor air quality accessories available.
• Sound level as low as 76 dBA.
• Sound level as low as 74 dBA with accessory sound blanket.
• System supports Edge® Thermidistat™ or standard thermostat controls.
• Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
• Scroll compressor.
• Internal pressure relief valve.
• Internal thermal overload.
• Filter drier.
• Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
DuraGuard™ protection package:
• Solid, durable sheet metal construction.
• Dense wire coil guard standard.
• Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint.
• Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information).
• Low ambient (down to -10°F/-23°C) with accessory kit.