Infinity® 98 Gas Furnace With Greenspeed™ Intelligence
The 59MN7B Multipoise Variable-Capacity Condensing Gas Furnace features the modulating Infinity® System. The innovative modulating gas valve is at the heart of this furnace’s quiet operation, along with the variable-speed Infinity ECM blower motor and variable-speed inducer motor. This furnace also provides 3.5 times tighter temperature control than single stage furnaces. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 98.5%, this Infinity gas furnace provides exceptional savings over standard furnaces as well. This Infinity Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility. The 59MN7B can be vented as a direct vent/two-pipe furnace or as an optional ventilated combustion air application. A Carrier Infinity® Control and an Infinity® Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete Infinity System. Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement. All sizes are design certified in Canada. This furnace is not designed for use in recreation vehicles, manufactured (mobile) homes or outdoors.
• Our quietest furnace. Compare for yourself at HVACpartners.com.
• All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95%+AFUE.
• Supports single and multiple zone Infinity® systems.
• Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
• Infinity® Features match with the Infinity® Control for Infinity® System benefits
• Integral part of the Ideal Humidity System® Technology.
• Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
• SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
• ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
• External Media Filter Cabinet included.
• 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
• Variable-Speed blower and inducer motors, modulating gas valve.
• Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity® User Interface.
• Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
• Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
• Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
• Propane convertible (See Accessory list).
• Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
• Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
• Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
• Direct-vent/sealed combustion or ventilated combustion air venting.
• Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
• Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.