Infinity® 16 SEER, Two Stage, Heat Pump Condenser, 208/1
Carrier’s 25HNB6 Heat Pumps with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 25HNB6 has been designed utilizing Carrier’s non-ozone depleting Puron refrigerant. This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• 13.7 - 17.2 SEER/11.2 - 13.3 EER/8.0 - 9.5 HSPF.
• Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system.
• Indoor air quality accessories available.
• Sound level as low as 67 dBA.
• Quiet mount split post compressor grommets.
• Forward-swept condenser fan blade.
• Compressor sound hood.
• 8 pole PSC ball bearing outdoor condenser fan motor.
• System supports Infinity Control™ or standard 2-stage thermostat controls.
• Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
• Front-seating service valves.
• 2-stage scroll compressor.
• Internal pressure relief valve.
• Internal thermal overload.
• High pressure switch.
• Loss of charge switch.
• Filter drier.
• Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
• Crankcase heater standard.
WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection package:
• Solid, Durable sheet metal construction.
• Steel louver coil guard.
• Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint.
Controls and Diagnostics
• Infinity™ Control or Thermostat.
• 2 control wires to outdoor unit with Infinity™ Control (serial numbers 3112E and newer).
• Utility Interface Connection.
• Enhanced diagnostics capability with Infinity™ Control.
• Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information).
• Low ambient cooling (down to 0°F / -17.8°C ) with approved low ambient accessory kits or complete Infinity system.