AeroCool® Commercial Evaporative Cooler, Down-Discharge, Single Inlet, up to 9,875 CFM (Dry Section Only)
Whether used to cool an entire facility or simply to spot cool specific areas, the AeroCool Commercial Rigid Media Cooler can supplement and/or replace mechanical refrigeration needs. The AeroCool Series is an ideal cooling solution for commercial, industrial, institutional, or agricultural facilities and buildings that require moving large quantities of fresh air. Laundries, gymnasiums, kitchens, heat-treating areas, and dry-cleaning plants are perfect candidates for energy efficient evaporative cooling.
The AeroCool Industrial coolers can be equipped with wet sections that have 8″ or 12″ rigid media or the hi-efficient 4×4 media for maximum cooling power.
This rigid media is constructed of special cellulose material, impregnated with insoluble decay resistant chemicals as well as rigidifying saturants. The unique design of the pads, which continually direct water to the air inlet side, induces highly turbulent mixing of air and water for optimum moisture transfer. This process results in cooler, consistent air flow with lower temperatures.
We provide a large array of configurations from 3/4 to 3 horsepower motors and multiple CFM outputs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Up to 9,875 CFM depending on motor and wet section
• Perfect for buildings that require large quantities of fresh air.
• Uses highly efficient rigid media.
• Proven alternative to costly mechanical refrigeration systems.
• Constructed of heavy galvanized steel.
• Down draft configuration
• Belt & float included
• Metal skids under each module for roof mounting. Lift brackets are supplied for lifting to installation site.
• Knockout for electrical service is 7/8″.
• Water supply line is 1/4″ O.D. and service can be from either side.
• High quality architectural grade Peblar XT® finish
• Galvanized sheet steel is zinc coated at weight rated G40 or G90
• Multi-layer bottom pan finish
• Bearings have an L10 bearing life of 39,600 hours
|Discharge Orientation||Down-Discharge||Maximum CFM||9,875|
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||485||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||49.000000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||49.000000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||52.000000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||485.000000|