FRC-12X12 Ceiling Fire Rated Access Panel 12 in. x 12 in.
FRC Series access doors are rated by Underwriters Laboratories for 1-1/2 hours, "B" label in walls, Warnock Hersey for 3 hours in ceilings and 2 hours in walls, and Canadian code CAN/ULC S104 for 2 hours in walls. The FRC Series Doors should be utilized when providing access in fire rated walls and ceilings. FRC Series Doors have heavy-duty spring closures to ensure positive latching when panel closes. An interior latch release is also included on all doors to enable unlocking from inside.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Nominal Size: 12 in. x 12 in.
• Ceiling Opening Size: 13-5/8 in. x 13-5/8 in.
• Wall Opening Size: 12-3/8 in. x 12-3/8 in.
• Door is fabricated from 20 gage, galvannealed steel with a white prime coat finish. Door panel is provided with 2" of insulation in a sandwich type construction.
• Frame is fabricated from 16 gage, galvannealed steel with a white prime coat finish and provided with masonry anchors and bolt holes.
• Hinge is fully concealed and mounted on the long side of the rectangular door panel.
• Exterior latch is a dual-purpose lock that features a knurled knob and key operation. Both are provided at time of shipping.
• Interior latch release slide is included enabling door to be opened from the inside.
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||3||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||12.000000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||12.000000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||3.000000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||3.000000|