Why use Factory Authorized Parts?
Because a perfect fit is important – this saves time and restores the equipment to its original performance.
As a Factory Authorized Dealer, you are looked on by consumers as having a higher standard of quality, of being certified by the factory and NATE. In addition, you offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the equipment and installation, which should also be guaranteeing the perfect fit part as a replacement. Your customer hired a Factory Authorized Dealer and has the right to expect Factory Authorized Parts.
There are a variety of additional reasons why you should use Factory Authorized Parts for both you and your customer:
For the Homeowner, FAP:
- Preserves original system efficiency and engineered sound requirements
- Meets rigorous factory run life design specifications
For the Dealer, FAP provides:
- Exact drop in replacement
- Exact electrical connections and lead lengths
- Exact mounting characteristics
- Preserves UL and/or CSA approvals and listings for the parts in the original equipment