EZ FLEX™ Expandable Air Filter 16" x 25" x 4.5" Media Only, (MERV 10)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• When you offer your customers the EZ Flex™ expandable filter, you are offering all of the advantages of a MERV 10 or MERV 13 high efficiency air filter - cleaner indoor air, reduced levels of dust and other airborne pollutants, and enhanced systems performance. At the same time, you will enjoy the benefits of easy assembly, compact packaging, and unmatched replacement flexibility.
• FAST, EZ ASSEMBLY
The EZ Flex™ expandable filter uses a simple, three step process that is much faster and easier than any expandable filter on the market. Other expandable filters can take up to fifteen minutes to assemble, requiring the installation of up to five combs. Because the EZ Flex™ expands to the correct size without using combs, it can be assembled in less than fifteen seconds. That translates to less time on the job and more money in your pocket.
• SPACE-SAVING DESIGN
Cartridge filters require more space than expandable filters. The compact EZ Flex™ allows you to fit up to fifteen replacement filters in the same space required for three cartridge filters. More filters in less space means fewer trips back to the shop to restock your vehicles.
• DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
The EZ Flex™ filter was designed for replacement flexibility. With its patented design, the EZ Flex™ not only serves as a replacement for FILCAB and EZXCAB cabinets, it also replaces Honeywell, Trion®, and Space-Gard® cabinet filters. Because EZ Flex™ fits so many applications, you only have to stock one type of filter to meet the majority of your customer’s needs.
• EXTRA CONVENIENCE WITHOUT SACRIFICING PERFORMANCE
The EZ Flex™ expandable filter offers greater flexibility and ease of assembly while maintaining an efficiency rating of MERV 10 or MERV 13. EZ Flex™ is designed to remove airborne pollutants as small as .3 microns while maintaining one of the lowest pressure drop ratings in the industry. The EZ Flex™ significantly improves indoor air quality while allowing the HVAC system to perform at its best.
• Maximum Air Flow (CFM): 1,600
• Filter Size: 16" x 25" x 4.5"
• Typical Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c..): 0.20
• Filter Area (sq. ft.): 23.14
• MERV Rating: 10
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||4||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||5.000000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||5.000000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||25.000000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||4.000000|
|MERV Rating||MERV 10||Thickness||4.5"||Filter Size||16" x 25"|
|Country of Origin||China|