Integrate control of your humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and bathroom fans with TrueIAQ® control. TrueIAQ® automatically adjusts humidity settings and provides maintenance reminders for peak efficiency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The TrueIAQ® monitors and automatically adjusts operation of your whole-house humidifier, dehumidifier, ventilator, or bath fan.
• Maintaining proper indoor humidity minimizes the potential for unhealthy airborne pollutants to grow. Having too little humidity can leave you vulnerable to infections and uncomfortable dry skin. Too much humidity creates ideal breeding grounds for mold, mildew, and dust mites. Humidified air also feels warmer in the winter, and dry air feels cooler in the summer.
• TrueIAQ can adjust humidity with or without dependency on HVAC equipment operation. If you have both a humidifier and dehumidifier installed, the TrueIAQ can automatically change over to the appropriate equipment based on your comfort settings and the changing outdoor conditions.
• TrueIAQ can also deliver fresh air with or without dependency on HVAC equipment operation. Today’s building codes require homes to be built more tightly for energy efficiency, but that tightness can also trap indoor air pollutants, such as cooking odors, cleaning agents, radon, and carbon dioxide/monoxide. TrueIAQ provides cost-effective ventilation in accordance to industry standards. In addition, the TrueIAQ can be programmed to deliver ventilation during set times of the day or night.
• Temperature Range (C): 1.1C-40C
• Includes: TrueIAQ control and outdoor sensor for temperature and humidity
• Used With: Outdoor temp/humidity sensor (included)
• Mounting: Duct or Remote Mount (up to 20 feet/6 meters)
• Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac, Full Load: 2.0A at 24 Vac, humidifier, dehumidifier, vent contacts
• Operating Humidity Range (% RH) : 95% RH at 95 F, non-condensing
• Voltage: 24 Vac
• Color: White