Carrier Infinity Multipoise Furnace, 96% AFUE, 80,000 BTU, Two-Stage, Variable Speed, 115/1
The 59TN6B Multipoise Variable-Speed Condensing Gas Furnace features the two-stage Infinity® System. The Comfort Heat Technology® two-stage gas system is at the heart of the comfort, provided by this furnace, along with the Infinity variable-speed constant airflow ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of up to 96.7%, the Infinity two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to a standard furnace. This Infinity Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in five model sizes. The 59TN6B can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. A Carrier Infinity Control and Infinity Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete Infinity System. Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement. All sizes are design certified in Canada.
• Communicating variable-speed, constant airflow (VCA) ECM blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation
• Two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
• Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
• Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
• Intregral part of the Ideal HumiditySystem® Technology.
• ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
• Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
• Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
• External Media Filter Cabinet included.
• Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
• 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
• Ideal height 35-in. (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
• Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
• Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity User Interface.
• Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory
• Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
• Compatible with single- and multiple-zone Infinity systems.
• All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.1 criteria for gas furnaces: 95%+ AFUE.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (factory), Propane Gas||Stages||Two Stage||Number of Burners||4||Maximum Pressure||13.6||Limit Control Range||SPST||Ignition Type||Silicon Nitride Hot Surface||Heat Exchanger Type||Aluminized Steel Clamshell||Gas Connection Size||1/2" - NPT||AFUE||96||CFM Heating||1240||CFM Cooling||1310||CFM||1400||BTU Output||78000||BTU Input||80000||Blower Wheel||11 X 8||Blower Speeds||Communicating Variable Speed||Blower Motor Type||Variable-Speed, Constant Airflow ECM||Blower Motor RPM||300||Blower Motor HP||1/2|
|California Prop 65||Yes||Energy Star Rated||Yes||ETL Certified||No||ETL Listed||No||Leed Certified||No||Shipping Point||46231||UL Listed||No|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||152.5||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||29.500000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||17.500000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||35.000000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||240.000000|