Builder Series 17 SEER, Two Stage, Heat Pump Condenser, 208/1
This CH17NA Heat Pump with Puron® refrigerant provides a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The CH17NA has been designed utilizing Bryant’s non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant. This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the AHRI Directory for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Ratings contained in this document are subject to change at any time. Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
Features / Benefits
• Up to 17 SEER/ Up to 13 EER/Up to 8.4 HSPF.
• Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system.
• Indoor air quality accessories available.
• Sound level as low as 70 dBA.
• Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
• Scroll compressor.
• Non-ozone depleting Puron® Refrigerant.
• Front-seating service valves.
• 2-stage scroll compressor.
• Internal pressure relief valve.
• Internal thermal overload.
• Low Pressure switch.
• Filter drier.
• Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
DuraGuard™ Protection package:
• Solid, durable sheet metal construction.
• Steel dense wire coil guard.
• Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information).
• Low ambient (down to -10°F/-23°C) with accessory kit.