Bryant Preferred Multipoise Furnace, 96% AFUE, 60,000 BTU, Two-Stage, Variable Speed, 115/1
The 926TB Multipoise Variable-Speed Condensing Gas Furnace features the two-stage Preferred™ Series System. The Perfect Heat® technology two-stage gas valve is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the variable--speed ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 96.5% AFUE, the Preferred™ Series two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings as well when compared to standard gas furnaces. This Preferred™ Series Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in nine model sizes. The 926TB can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. All sizes are design certified in Canada. This furnace is not designed for use in recreation vehicles, manufactured (mobile) homes or outdoors.
• Variable-speed, constant-torque ECM blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
• Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
• Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
• Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
• Silicon Nitride Perfect Heat® Hot Surface Igniter.
• Adjustable blower speed for heating, cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
• 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the--cabinet downflow venting capability.
• Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
• Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
• Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
• Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
• Convertible to propane with gas conversion accessory kit.
• Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
• 5 ton sizes (sizes 60080 and 60100) allow 15 Amp breaker with accessory (order separately).
• Twinning capable with accessory kit (sizes 42060, 48080, 60080, 60100, and 66120).
• FanOn Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
• All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.1 criteria for gas furnaces: 95.0%+ AFUE.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
• All sizes can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Convertible to Propane||Stages||Two Stage||Number of Burners||3||Maximum Pressure||13.6||Limit Control Range||SPST||Ignition Type||Silicon Nitride Hot Surface||Heat Exchanger Type||Aluminized Steel Clamshell||Gas Connection Size||1/2 - NPT||AFUE||95||CFM Heating||110||CFM Cooling||1115||CFM||1200||BTU Output||58000||BTU Input||60000||Blower Wheel||11 X 7||Blower Speeds||Variable Speed||Blower Motor Type||Variable-Speed, Constant Torque ECM||Blower Motor RPM||2000||Blower Motor HP||1/2|
|California Prop 65||Yes||Energy Star Rated||Yes||ETL Certified||No||ETL Listed||No||Leed Certified||No||Shipping Point||46231||UL Listed||No|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||132||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||29.500000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||14.200000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||35.000000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||200.000000|