Rectorseal® AquaGuard 1350E Pan Sensor with Time Delay 24Vac
The AquaGuard AG-3150E’s primary pan sensor is mounted directly in the auxiliary drain port of the primary drain pan. The bonus secondary sensor can be installed either vertically or horizontally and features a water detection LED.
For a vertical application, the bonus secondary sensor can be mounted on the side of the unit. For a horizontal application, the bonus secondary sensor can be installed directly in the metal or plastic secondary drain pan, which allows both sensors to continuously monitor any condensate overflow in both the primary and secondary drain pans – two sensors in one. If any condensate overflow is detected in either drain pan, the sensor(s) will automatically shut off the system and activate an optional alarm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Smart Sensor Technology with Time Delay
• Redesigned Probe Sensor for Increased Reliability
• Bonus Secondary Sensor – Two Sensors for the Price of One
• 6 Feet of Both Probe & Sensor Wire (AG-3175E Plenum Rated Probe & Sensor Wire)
• 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
• Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
• Compact Waterproof Design
• Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||0.45||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||4.750000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||2.750000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||9.000000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||3.000000|