Evolution 80% AFUE, Two Stage, Variable Speed Gas Furnace (FER), 115/1
881TA Variable Speed 4-Way Multipoise Induced Combustion Gas Furnace
The Two-stage, Variable-speed, 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnace offers outstanding comfort in an 80% AFUE furnace. You get the benefits of Perfect Heat®: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer cycles, less temperature swings between cycles, less temperature differences between rooms, and improved indoor air quality. Plus, it features a dehumidify mode and the ability to change continuous fan speeds from the thermostat. The 881TA furnace is approved for use with natural or propane gas. Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement.
Bryant Evolution® System When the Evolution 80 variable-speed gas furnace is matched with the Evolution Control and an air conditioner or heat pump, you will experience the ultimate in Perfect Heat and Perfect Humidity through unparalleled control of temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, and zoning. The Bryant Evolution System also provides unprecedentedease of use through on-screen, text-based service reminders and equipment malfunction alerts. For even greater comfort and convenience, match the Evolution 80 furnace with an Evolution air conditioner or heat pump. This will create a fully communicating system, requiring only 4 thermostat wires between system components, and troubleshooting can even be done from the outdoor unit without entering the home.
Note: Optional remote access through telephone or Internet is also available when combined with a remote connectivity kit.
• Variable-speed ECM blower motor:
-Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only rating when paired with selected Bryant evaporator coils.
- Perfectly matches CFM to cooling system at all static points.
• Perfect Heat® operation:
- Two-stage heating even with single-stage thermostat-patented.
- Adaptive Control Technology.
- Reduced operating sound through low-stage operation and sound elimination combustion system.
• Very low operating sound through low-stage operation and QuieTech™ system.
• SmartEvap™ can lower the humidity level in the home by nearly 10 percent.
• Perfect Light™ Igniter.
• Microprocessor based control center:
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass.
- Stores fault codes during power outages.
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise.
- Adjustable cooling airflow.
- Dehumidification selection for summer-time cooling.
• Draft Safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting.
• Insulated blower compartment.
• Inner door for tighter sealing.
• 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications.
• Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall.
• HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible.
• All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit.
• Two-stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.