Reliable, versatile and powerful.
- 8 CFM flow rate with 15 microns ultimate vacuum
- ¾ HP DC motor for power-to-weight and low voltage operation
- RunQuick™ Oil Change System offers on-the-fly oil changes in seconds
- Backlit oil reservoir – allows you to view the condition of your oil and system
- Extra oil bottle storage
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2” for easy hose connections
- Sturdy base stays upright
- Small footprint – 1,346 cubic inches
- Weighs 27 lbs.
- Quarter-turn gas ballast with LED indicator
- Convenient, removable cord storage
- Error messages: indicate wrong power source or other errors
The best keep getting better.
The Fieldpiece VP87 Vacuum Pump shortens evacuation times and saves you time on the jobsite. This lightweight, portable but powerful pump lets you quickly and properly perform system evacuations and its large oil reservoir window gives you a clear view to assess the condition of the oil.
Change oil without losing vacuum.
When you use our RunQuick™ Oil Change System, you can replace oil on the fly in under 20 seconds with no mess and no loss of vacuum.
Use the power you need.
The VP87 Vacuum Pump comes with a ¾ HP DC motor that can even operate on voltage drops that come from long extension cords down to 85V. The pump offers an extra-wide base for stability and four in-line ports so you’ll have easy hose routing for three different size hoses.
Pick up one of the industry’s best pumps.
• (1) VP87 Vacuum Pump
• (2) 8 oz. oil
• (1) Appropriate plug based on country
- Flow Rate: 8CFM
- Oil Capacity: 8oz (237mL)
- Oil Compatibility: Fieldpiece Vacuum Pump Oil (Highly refined and optimized for proper sealing and lubrication)
- Fieldpiece part numbers: OIL8X3, OIL32, OIL128
- Oil Backlight: Blue LED
- Oil Drain: Ball valve
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2”
- Compressor: Rotary vane, two stage
- Motor: 3/4 HP Brushless DC
- RPM: 2500
- Power Source: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz 1 phase
- Nominal Current Draw: 6.0 AAC
- Ultimate Vacuum at Input Ports: 15 microns
- Dimensions: 7.9 inch x 11.7 inch x 16.0 inch (201 mm x 296 mm x 406 mm)
- Weight: 27 lb / 12.4 kg
- Operating Environment: 30°F to 122°F (-1.1°C to 50°C)
|California Prop 65||Yes|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Operating Weight (lbs)||27||Exterior Dimensions (D) (inches)||7.900000||Exterior Dimensions (W) (inches)||16.000000||Exterior Dimensions (H) (inches)||11.700000||Shipping Weight (lbs)||30.000000|