Infinity® Two Stage, 80% AFUE, Low NOx, Variable Speed, Gas Furnace (FER), 115/1
THE INFINITY® 80 GAS FURNACE
The Infinity® 80 Variable-Speed, 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer unmatched comfort with ComfortHeat® and IdealHumidity® technologies in an 80% AFUE gas furnace. You get all the benefits of a ComfortHeat® technology furnace: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer cycles, less temperature swings between cycles, and less temperature differences between rooms. With the variable speed blower motor, homeowners can now economically run constant fan to help eliminate temperature differences throughout the house and to get better indoor air quality. This furnace with IdealHumidity® technology also increases comfort in the summer by wringing out extra humidity when needed. The Infinity® 80 furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas. Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement.
Carrier Infinity® System When the Infinitys 80 variable-speed gas furnace is matched with the Infinitys Control and an air conditioner or heat pump, you will experience the ultimate in ComfortHeat® and IdealHumidity® through unparalleled control of temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, and zoning. The Carrier Infinity® System also provides unprecedented ease of use through on-screen, text--based service reminders and equipment malfunction alerts. For even greater comfort and convenience, match the Infinity® 80 furnace with an Infinity air conditioner or heat pump. This will create a fully communicating system, requiring only 4 thermostat wires between system components, and troubleshooting can even be done from the outdoor unit without entering the home.
Note: Optional remote access through telephone or Internet is also available when combined with a remote connectivity kit.
• Infinity® System-match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits.
• Variable-speed ECM blower motor:
- Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils.
- Perfectly matches CFM to cooling system at all static points.
• ComfortHeat® Technology Intelligent microprocessor control.
• Very low operating sound through low-stage operation and QuieTech™ system.
• Integral part of the IdealHumidity® System:
- Maximum dehumidification selection for summer time cooling.
- Full IdealHumidity® benefits including “Super Dehumidify”.
- SmartEvap™- Humidity control when using a Thermidistat™ / Infinity control.
• Power Heat™ Igniter.
• Microprocessor based control center:
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass.
- Stores fault codes during power outages.
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise.
- Adjustable cooling airflow.
- Dehumidification selection for summer-time cooling.
• Draft Safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting.
• Insulated blower compartment.
• Inner door for tighter sealing.
• 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications.
• Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall.
• HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible.
• All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit.
• Comfort Fan™-Up to 12 cooling airflow selections thermostat with a wide range of capability.
• Two-stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology.
• Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.